My last blog may have been years ago because it sure does feel like it. Well the year is winding down (school year) and just thought I’d update you all with what is going on in my life. I don’t wanna make this a long drawn out blog, so I think bullet points will work quite nicely.
- Joined Indiana Primetime as an 8th grade and 6th grade basketball coach
- Started my own camp for middle school players that will be going on this summer
- Finished Dead Last 2 and saw it published.
- Outlining a new series that I will be working on that will take me away from the science fiction world.
- In my last class of my Transition to Teaching Program at Indiana Wesleyan. Finish this Friday, student teaching next fall, and then I will be certified to teach High School English.
- Just moved into a new townhouse with my girlfriend and we absolutely loved it.
- Decided it was time for a change and cut most of my hair off for the beautiful Spring weather.
- Decided to cut ALL of the hair I had remaining off…yes, bald…for the beautiful approaching Summer.
- Am currently thinking about starting my own company…become my own little entrepreneur.
- Am studying to become Personal Trainer certified this June.
I feel like that might be all of my doings the past couple weeks and months. It had been super busy around Primetime, Carmel Middle, writing, and the other stuff that I’m doing. My dog is on this new routine of waking up 3 times in the middle of the night, so Haylea and I switch off every other night waking up to let him out. My brother and sister-in-law have a little one that is 1 year and 3 months and they sleep more than we do. It’s strange. So I’ve been running on fumes lately and am just now getting sick.
I haven’t been getting to the gym very much, but went out and got myself a new preworkout so that I make sure I have the energy to go so it is time to get back into it and get that summer body going. We leave for Arizona on June 7th and stay for 10 days. I’m so excited. My dad just let me know that we’re going to Disneyland for a couple days when we get out there. Couldn’t be more excited than to slap the hands of my favorite Disney characters…however, I did just read fun facts about Disney and the characters are discouraged from high-fiving adults. I find that awesome and hurtful in the same manner.
That’s really all I got. I had a great idea for a blog not too long ago, but didn’t have the time. And as I started this one today, I tried to remember what it was so I could write that instead of updating you on my busy (to me) but boring (to you) life. Well hopefully, I’ll write one soon…For you NBA fans out there, I may have to write one on the great decision for the Lakers to fire Mike D’Antoni, and the horrible decisions by the Warriors firing Mark Jackson (official) and the Pacers (supposedly) planning to fire Vogel.
Well, stay tuned…that is if I find the time to tune you in.
P.S. I just want to add something else….Lionsgate just announced they are making a MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS movie…You’re welcome for just making your
day.. no week…year. I felt the same way.
Head up. Push Through. Be Here Now.